Terms & Privacy
Our website, www.cheyennehunt.com, respects your privacy and values the confidentiality of your personal information. This privacy notice applies only to the data collected by our website and explains the following:
What kind of personal information we collect, how we use it, and with whom we share it.
Your options regarding the usage of your information.
The measures we take to protect your information from misuse.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the exclusive owners of the information collected through our website. We collect information that you voluntarily provide us via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or lease your personal information to any third-party entity.
We will use your personal information to respond to your inquiries or requests. We will not disclose your personal information to any third-party entity, except as necessary to fulfill your requests.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You have complete control over your personal information. You can opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can perform the following actions by contacting us via the email address or phone number listed on our website:
Check what personal data we have about you, if any.
Amend/fix any personal data we have about you.
Request us to delete any personal data we have about you.
Express any concerns regarding our use of your personal data.
We have implemented necessary measures to protect your personal information. Whenever you submit sensitive data through our website, your information is safeguarded both online and offline. Our servers storing personally identifiable data are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on our website to improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies allow you to log in once without having to re-enter your password, thereby saving time on our site. Cookies also allow us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. However, cookies are not linked to any personally identifiable data on our site.
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites. We encourage our users to be aware of their surroundings and read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
MOBILE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. There is no fee from Cheyenne Hunt for Congress to receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply – this can be checked with your mobile service provider. Charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Consent is not a requirement for purchase.
2. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and provide the services you request from us. Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless operator may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. Wireless operators do not guarantee message delivery and will not be held liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
3. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS message as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
4. By subscribing to Cheyenne Hunt for Congress mobile alerts, the user consents to receive automated text messages to help elect more Texas Democrats. Recurring messages. Message and data rates may apply.
5. If you have any questions, text HELP to the number you received a text message from or contact us at or email@example.com. To stop receiving messages, reply STOP.